- Nibqgħu sereni
- Il-pjan tagħna għat-tkabbir ekonomiku
- L-ekonomija ma tkejjilhiex fuq għajnejk
- Għaqal bi flusek
- Il-veru prezz tal-korruzzjoni
- No free lunch
- Ir-Rapport ta’ Standard & Poor’s kif għandek taqrah?
- Ippubblikajnihom l-istudji?
- Il-verità numerika kollha bla kantunieri
- L-Ewro u Aħna: Inqalbet il-folja?
- More Maltese Articles>>
- Deficit aim ‘credible’
- From ‘good performer’ to laggard
- Cyprus: a lesson for life
- THE ECONOMY, PUBLIC FINANCE AND THE ELECTIONS
- Our Plan for Economic Growth
- Our surreal situation
- Government’s debt legacy
- The politics of stooping to conquer
- Stagflation is not a Virus
- Recall Mintoffianomics
- More English Articles>>
- Government remains committed to 2.7% deficit for 2013
- Malta’s banking sector is robust and stable
- Finance Minister at Extraordinary Euro Area Meeting on Cyprus [WATCH]
- Finance Minister at Special Euro Area Finance Ministers’ meeting on Cyprus
- We rely on your good judgement
- Prof. Edward Scicluna files Judicial Protest against Broadcasting Authority
- European Parliament adopts two important legislative reports by Prof Edward Scicluna
- Malta assorbiet biss 33% tal-fondi Ewropej
- Bowling with the MEPs [VIDEO]
- Labour MEP Scicluna in European Parliamentary delegation to Italy
- More Press Releases>>
Medac students see how Europe is being governed
A group of second-year students pursuing a Diploma in Diplomatic Studies at the Mediterranean Academy of Diplomatic Studies (Medac) at University recently visited the European Parliament and other European institutions in Strasbourg, France, to get better acquainted with the Europeangovernance system.
Among other places the group visited the Maltese Representation to the EU and the European Parliament, where they were given a presentation on how the Council of Ministers, the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Court of Justice function together, while Maltese MEPs Simon Busuttil and Edward Scicluna explained the European Parliament’s functions.
During a visit to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg the group took part in a question and answer session with ECHR judge Vincent Degaetano.
The visit was partially financed by the European Parliament under the ‘Opinion Multiplier Scheme’.
- timesofmalta.com : Sunday, 1st April, 2012
- Meeting with Deputy Assistant Secretary Kathleen Doherty – US Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
- Finance Minister Scicluna receives courtesy visit from General Workers’ Union Officials
- Finance Minister Scicluna welcomes IMF 2013 conclusions
- Finance Minister Scicluna takes the rotating Chair of the EIB’s Board of Governors
- Il-Gvern Laburista fiducjuz li se jkun jista’ jzomm il-miri tad-deficit
- Finance Minister meeting with ministry officials
- American Chamber of Commerce in Malta
- Meeting with Hans-Joachim Otto, German Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology
- Il-Gvern m’hu qed jipproponi l-ebda bidla fil-COLA
- Finance Malta 6th Annual Conference 2013
- More Latest News>>