- Malta tinhareg mill-Procedura tad-Deficit Eccessiv
- X’Pensjoni se jkollok Għada?
- L-ekonomija qed tikber għax hawn l-istabilità
- Il-Kapital hu Essenzjali għat-Tkabbir Ekonomiku
- Lil hemm mill-Kliem Sabieħ għal Malta
- L-importanza tal-Kredibilita’
- Uzu aħjar tal-Propjeta’ mill-Anzjani
- 2015 – X’nistennew minnha?
- 2014: Sena li qabzet l-Aspettativi Ekonomici
- Malta fil-Quċċata tat-Tkabbir Ekonomiku
- More Maltese Articles>>
- Two-thirds of my time now spent fighting bureaucracy
- Our interest in Greek saga
- Private sector is driving force
- The ‘€400m discrepancy’
- Malta’s clean bill of health from Brussels
- Regaining Malta’s credibility
- Deficit aim ‘credible’
- From ‘good performer’ to laggard
- Cyprus: a lesson for life
- THE ECONOMY, PUBLIC FINANCE AND THE ELECTIONS
- More English Articles>>
- Il-Ministru tal-Finanzi jiddiskuti l-ekonomija mal-voluntiera taċ-CHOGM
- It-titjib fil-finanzi pubbliċi jżomm ir-ritmu
- Finance Minister stresses importance of economic and financial stability
- Finance Minister welcomes Council’s decision to abrogate the EDP against Malta
- Minister for Finance meets Deputy Secretary General of the Commonwealth Secretariat and the Chief Investment Officer of the International Finance Corporation
- Ernst and Young confirm the positive outlook for the Maltese economy
- Imnedija Strateġija għal Sistema ta’ Pensjoni Adegwata u Sostenibbli
- Ministry for Finance organises health and safety awareness event for employees
- Vistra Group’s 5th Anniversary Celebration
- Reduced Tax on Rent
- More Press Releases>>
Scicluna in ECB meeting with Draghi
The meeting is being held at the ECB in Frankfurt tomorrow. Prof. Scicluna is the vice-president of the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee.
During the meeting, the delegation from the European Parliament will discuss with President Draghi the problems of the eurozone and his views regarding the solutions underway.
Two reports will be presented, one about the performance of the Bank during the tenure of the previous President Claude Trichet, and another dealing with a proposal by a group of leading European economists as to how they foresee solving the liquidity problem in some eurozone member states.
Prof. Scicluna said: “For me this is a very important meeting because of the report I am drafting with others about Eurobonds. This report has to be submitted with urgency early next year.
“As Maltese we have to monitor the situation since what happened last Thursday and Friday in Brussels will have significant repercussions on the eurozone and also on Malta.”
- Il-Ministru Scicluna jiffirma l-Ftehim tal-AIIB f’Beijing
- Small Malta talks Sense..
- Debt-to-GDP ratio on a downward trend
- Finance Minister requests investigation into Mater Dei processes
- The Malta Institute of Accountants – 50th Anniversary
- Malta suggests process to distinguish between High-Risk and Bad Projects
- Il-Ministru Scicluna jisħaq fuq il-ħtieġa ta’ flessibbiltà b’limiti [segwi]
- Malta BNI honours achievement at its annual awards ceremony
- Il-Viċi President tal-Kummissjoni Ewropa jfaħħar ir-riżultati ekonomiċi ta’ Malta
- Il-Kummissjoni Ewropea tipprevedi li l-Ekonomija Maltija se tibqa’ b’Saħħitha
- More Latest News>>